- Brysk/Choi-Fitzpatrick, From Human Trafficking to Human Rights: Reframing Contemporary Slavery (hc 2011, eb 2012).
- Burke, Decolonization and the Evolution of International Human Rights (hc 2010, eb 2011).
- Fournier, Forging Rights in a New Democracy: Ukrainian Students Between Freedom and Justice (hc 2012, eb 2012).
- Hodgson, Gender and Culture at the Limit of Rights (hc 2011, eb 2011).
- Kang, Human Rights and Labor Solidarity: Trade Unions in the Global Economy (hc 2012, eb 2012).
- Kelly, This Side of Silence: Human Rights, Torture, and the Recognition of Cruelty (hc 2011, eb 2011).
- Lauren, The Evolution of International Human Rights: Visions Seen, 3/e (pb 2011).
- Lemarchand, Forgotten Genocides: Oblivion, Denial, and Memory (hc 2011).
- Wildenthal, The Language of Human Rights in West Germany (hc Oct 2012)